A Chicken's Life A Chicken's Life

Awesome

Anyno THAT'S NOT ZELDA THAT'S LINK!!! HOW DO YOU CONFUSE THEM?

Naruto Clash Naruto Clash

Pretty good for a first time

After credits when it goes back to the menu the song reloops without cutting off the original version so they overlap. a little choppy in some parts but good for first time!

C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones C.L.A.P. 1 : Tones

Haha very funny

Is that really how it works tho? Seems a bit harsh for people just learning the language

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

Awesome

I found it to be hilarious actually, a good game all around. It' s sad that we live in a world where people would rather see other people be chainsawed and smashed into pieces and stuff than to simply punch an animal...I think the author had that in mind too ;) very nice very nice

Epic War 5 Epic War 5

Been loving this game!

This is great :D one tip for people stuck on the colossus. Upgrade your iron fortress till you get the "build attack tower" option. Then equip it as on of you're units, the Colossus' weakness is magic so have at least one withc and make sure you have spam units to help delay movements. When he starts moving put the attack tower between his legs and he'll try to pound it with his attack but he's so large he won't be able to hit it. This will buy you some time, keep spawning more and more though since the units behind it will try and destroy the tower. Eventually (in about 10 mins depending on your units) he will die. The best advantage of the map is that it's huge so you can keep doing this till he dies.

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Awesome

That damn church!! Y U KILL MY SURVIVORS?!?! And dude the drawing of the zombie on the menu scared the shit outa me! I haven't jumped like that since i was younger playing the Ocarina of time running from Redeads, haha. Good game, bravo!

DJ Babokon - Flip! DJ Babokon - Flip!

Good job bro

Just a chill beat for me, gets me a bit nostalgic for some reason.

DJ-Babokon responds:

Well I'm glad i could bring up some (hopefully) good memories :)

DJ Babokon - Coming Home DJ Babokon - Coming Home

Awesome man :D

I really like this stuff man, can you give my one song a look. I have a good beat imo but i don't know how to add all that cool stuff your song has :( I only use my keyboard sounds no delays or anything because iono how to do that lol...how do you make your songs?

DJ-Babokon responds:

I use FL Studio 9 Producer's Edition XXL. Thanks for the review and I'll check out your stuff!

Btw it takes a while to unlock the full potential of FL Studio. Most of it is trial and error, even with the millions of youtube tutorials. It took me about a year to fully get the hang of it.

xKore + Nechura - Alien xKore + Nechura - Alien

Amazing man!

I love it, I listen to this alot! what did you use to compose it?

Oh Mai!!! Oh Mai!!!

HOLY SHIT

A woman out of the kitchen? Anyway nice arcade machine!