Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

Awesome

I found it to be hilarious actually, a good game all around. It' s sad that we live in a world where people would rather see other people be chainsawed and smashed into pieces and stuff than to simply punch an animal...I think the author had that in mind too ;) very nice very nice

Epic War 5 Epic War 5

Been loving this game!

This is great :D one tip for people stuck on the colossus. Upgrade your iron fortress till you get the "build attack tower" option. Then equip it as on of you're units, the Colossus' weakness is magic so have at least one withc and make sure you have spam units to help delay movements. When he starts moving put the attack tower between his legs and he'll try to pound it with his attack but he's so large he won't be able to hit it. This will buy you some time, keep spawning more and more though since the units behind it will try and destroy the tower. Eventually (in about 10 mins depending on your units) he will die. The best advantage of the map is that it's huge so you can keep doing this till he dies.

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Awesome

That damn church!! Y U KILL MY SURVIVORS?!?! And dude the drawing of the zombie on the menu scared the shit outa me! I haven't jumped like that since i was younger playing the Ocarina of time running from Redeads, haha. Good game, bravo!

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

Awesome game!

I honestly love this game and the ending is awesome! However it loses an incredible amount of replay value after you beat it (like most upgrade games) I played it once more for the hell of it and still had fun though. Only bug i can tell you about is that early in the game if you buy certain items like fans or swords, the whole game freezes and u can still move but nothing else works, this is quickly solved by opening the menu and just selecting collect coins job again.

Good Bye, My Love! Good Bye, My Love!

ehh

I thought this would be a game where u had to say goodbye to someone you loved before a meteor ended it all, an epic story line where you're coming out of work and ur wife and kids are home and you try to make home through all the chaos.....I expected too much, this doesn't really have a strong point imo.

RetroArts responds:

Blame the kids. They blew the motion capture sessions. So I ended up with this ...

Sharks Vs Swimmers Sharks Vs Swimmers

Cute funny game

Fun for a bit, when the sharks start coming in huge swarms then it's kind of hard and annoying lol.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Awesome

A bit frustrating sometimes but that adds to the challenge! Great job!